**Football Club is held at Lyttleton Playing Fields.
Do select and we will be in touch seperatly to discuss your requirements under a seperate email.
Lessons are taught either individually, in a pair or as a group of three.
Annemount requires written notice by Monday 5th September 2022 of any child not attending school during the Spring Term 2023 otherwise the full fee for Spring Term 2023 will be charged in lieu.
• We reserve the right to cancel an offering if there is not enough interest to make it viable.
• Optional extras are selected on the option form before the start of each term and invoices are drawn up accordingly.
• Please remember that options do not carry over from term to term (with the exception of violin) and you have to re-select them each term. Changes to selections following the payment of invoices will be charged to the next term.
• All changes (additions or deletions) made after the start of term are subject to a £10 administration fee.
• After the first week of clubs, refunds will only be made for ½ term’s fees.
• Anyone wanting to join a club prior to half-term will be charged full term prices, and those joining following half-term will be charged half fees. There is no prorating to weeks.
• Violin requires half-term’s notice for those wishing to discontinue lessons and can only be stopped at half-term or the end of term.