12.00pm dismissal on Fridays
**Football Club is held at Lyttleton Playing Fields.
Do select and we will be in touch seperatly to discuss your requirements under a seperate email.
Lessons are taught either individually, in a pair or as a group of three.
Annemount requires written notice by 6 January 2021 of any child not attending school during the Summer Term 2021 otherwise the full fee for Summer Term 2021 will be charged in lieu.
• We reserve the right to cancel an offering if there is not enough interest to make it viable.
• Optional extras are selected on the option form before the start of each term and invoices are drawn up accordingly.
• Please remember that options do not carry over from term to term (with the exception of violin) and you have to re-select them each term. Changes to selections following the payment of invoices will be charged to the next term.
• All changes (additions or deletions) made after the start of term are subject to a £10 administration fee.
• After the first week of clubs, refunds will only be made for ½ term’s fees.
• Anyone wanting to join a club prior to half-term will be charged full term prices, and those joining following half-term will be charged half fees. There is no prorating to weeks.
• Violin requires half-term’s notice for those wishing to discontinue lessons and can only be stopped at half-term or the end of term.